We run a bi-weekly coffee network, connecting women leaders in tech to network and pull each other up the ladder in tech.
How does it work?
- Sign up to the coffee network and fill in the TypeForm. You will be subscribed to out e-mail sign-ups.
- We’ll be sending out a call-for-pairing Monday mornings, biweekly (once every two weeks).
- Reply to the e-mail by Wednesday midday to be paired (“yes” if you do, otherwise ignore the e-mail, or reply “no”).
- You’ll then receive contact details of another woman in tech and it’s up to the both of you to organise the time and format of the catchup.
- You can follow a list of our conversation prompts to help kickstart the conversation! You can find a few examples below.
- “What would your company’s values be?”
- “What advice would you give your previous self when you first started your role?”
- “How are you currently trying to improve as a leader?”
- “How do you celebrate success?”
- “What are some goals you’ve set yourself this year?”
- “What are you finding challenging right now?”
Who is part of the network?
Our network has over 150 women leaders (/aspiring leaders) in tech. Our mission is to more women in tech take the top seats in the industry to become leaders in tech. You can expect to be paired with CTOs, founders, developers, data scientists, engineers, consultants, product managers and analysts.
What happens if I can no longer make it one week?
If you can’t sign up one week then just ignore the sign-up e-mail or reply “no”. If you’ve been paired but can no longer fit a catchup in, please e-mail your partner, and us, so we can find somebody else to pair them with.
How long should my catchup be?
As long as you like! We recommend at least half an hour – perfect to fit into a lunch break.
How do you match people?
We pair different people each week based on who has signed up. Pairing is done randomly to broaden the range of people you will meet but if there are specific profiles of people you’d like to meet – let us know and we can accommodate that.
What happens if my pairing partner does not contact me?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find you a new pairing!